Think Pink OOTD

 (Sweater - River Island, jeans - Zara, shoes - MAX, coat* - Brandy Melville, bag - Forever21, earrings - WEEKDAY, rings - free people & vintage)

I’ve finally gotten around to sorting out my pictures from my short trip to Rome which happened before Christmas. I went to Rome but I was on my feet all day for three days exploring this beautiful and cultural city. I’m not sure why people don’t visit Rome this time of year because there were no lines for anything and the weather was absolutely perfect, around 17-19°C most days so all I had to do was layer up. Definitely nothing like the winter I’m used to here in Switzerland. This adorable coat I found at Brandy Melville after a 5km walk to the hotel alone in the dark - it was like the light at the end of the tunnel seeing a Brandy haha! Because Brandy Melville is an Italian brand the store was so much bigger then the ones I’m used to seeing and had more variety of things. I’ve been searching for a baby pink coat forever so I hope they’re still in style! The pictures were taken in Villa Borghese park which I picked because they had the most breathtaking scenery. My hotel was on the other side of the park so I had cross through it to see all the beautiful sights. Make sure to check out my next blogpost for a photo diary of Rome!


*Wool blend coat is vegetarian, not vegan.


Comments

Popular Posts