Bournemouth Photo Diary

So I’ve finally gotten around to sorting out all my pictures from my trip to Bournemouth. I have been so busy these last 2 weeks I really haven’t slowed down or had a single day off. Anyways, I visited Bournemouth to see my bestie from high school who currently studies there. We’d planned to do some sort of meet up when I still lived in England and just never got around to it.
  I flew up to London on a Thursday and took the National Express coach down to Bournemouth. It wasn’t exactly a fun experience because the coach bus wasn’t even a national express coach and the toilet was broken and it was stuck in traffic for an hour and ughhh it was a little nightmarish. I did snap a nice picture from the sunset because to my great surprise it was nice weather in England.
 I came late in the evening so we didn't do much but in the morning we had crumpets with almond butter and I just had to share because crumpets are the absolute best. It totally brought me back to my uni days because this was my breakfast every. single. day. I never got sick of it either haha. The first day we decided to visit the beach because it was really sunny and it really was the perfect beach day, for winter that is. It was obviously still pretty cold but I can see Bournemouth being a prime tourist spot in the summer time, it's has a beautiful clean beach with a long board walk, a pier which we didn't go on because it was too windy, and all these adorable colorful beach houses in every color!
The beach is my happy place so obviously took a #selfie. 
 Palm trees in England?? No way #onlyinBournemouth
Pretty much everyday, actually yeah every single day, we went for lunch at the Mad Cucumber which is a vegan lounge and you must go here if you're in Bournemouth. Even my non vegan friend absolutely loved the place. There was just enough choice to not be overwhelming and it was all super affordable and delicious. I highly recommend all the treats as well, the cakes and cupcakes were so good it's hard to believe they were vegan! They also had a large assortment of teas and overall a lovely atmosphere.
Overall I had an amazing time in Bournemouth! It was such a lovely city with a small center and great shops and great views. The Mad Cucumber was right at the end of the high street so it was easy to get to. I was so happy to see my bestie again and spend some time with her since I hadn't seen her in months.
























Comments

Popular Posts