Bali Photo Diary

 We got to the hotel late at night so when we woke up early we went to watch the sun rising over Balangan Beach
 My sister at Balangan beach, you can follow her at www.instagram.com/mi_stimabo
 Watching the sunset at Balangan beach
 
 Sarinbuana Ecolodge, Pura Luhur Batukau
 Jatiluwih Rice Fields
 Munduk Waterfall
 Ayung River, Ubud
 Rice fields in Ubud
 Sacred Monkey Temple in Ubud
Pemuteran Coral Reef

Here are some photos I thought I would share of my trip to Bali. We traveled to quite a few places over the island but I feel like I still haven't even seen half of it! It started in the Bukit peninsula and we stayed at La Joya at Balangan Beach which was the most beautiful hotel I've ever seen! Afterwards we went to the middle of the jungle and stayed at Sarinbuana Ecolodge which was a very interesting and educating experience. We then went on to Pemuteran in Northern Bali which is great for divers though all I did was snorkel! After we went to Ubud which was probably one of best cities I've ever been to! So much to do and so much great food. My favorite places to eat were the Yoga Barn, The Clear Cafe and Bali Buda! We ended our trip in Seminyak which we spent swimming and checking out shops.

Can't wait to go back there one day and explore more of it's beautiful sights and meet more charming people. I absolutely loved every second I almost wish I could move there!

PS - you're welcome to use my pictures but please credit me xx

Comments

Popular Posts