Vatican City Photo Diary


  While I was in Rome I obviously went to visit Vatican City and it was extraordinary! Visiting the Vatican also meant I had another country to add to my list, number 49!! Now I’m only 1 country away from having visited 50 countries in my lifetime, crazy! The museum with all it's incredible murals and all it's history was so beautiful I wish I could have spent hours in there observing all the details! The hours/years of craftsmanship that must've gone into it all was impressive to say the least. I especially loved all the ceilings and going through my pictures I pretty much only took picture of ceilings haha. We did buy our tickets online for fear of the lines but there was no lines because of the time of year. I am still scratching my head as to why people don't visit Rome/The Vatican around December because the weather was absolutely lovely and there was no waiting for anything. Overall it was a very cool little country and it was cool to see the home of the incumbent Pope Francis who I think is an exceptional leader in regards to his charitable work for the poor and his attempts at modernizing Catholicism.












Comments

Popular Posts