Jaws OOTD

 (Jumper - Tee and Cake, faux leather jacket - MANGO, jeans - Topshop high waisted Joni jeans, shoes - Stella McCartney for Adidas, backpack - Matt and Nat Dean backpack)

I feel terrible for abandoning my blog for nearly 2 weeks gaaaah! For some reason Spring is always the busiest time of the year for me, whether it’s exams or traveling a lot or now work I have been swamped, man! Which is why its been a good long week since I’ve posted anything on this blog for a few reasons. Not only am I working most days and unfortunately have been sick on my days off, I traveled up and down to Holland for 4 days so I haven't had a break for 2 weeks *sighhhhhs*

This jumper I normally just wear around the house but today was a jumper kind of day. It’s from a brand called Tee and Cake and I picked it up at Topshop a few years ago because I have always been obsessed with sharks (and anything aquatic for that matter). The high waisted Joni jeans are a new purchase for me! I finally caved and bought some Topshop jeans after everyone and their mother told me I needed a pair. Now I definitely understand why I needed these! They are sooo damn comfortable I think I could probably get away with sleeping in them. They've also got a slit in the knee and are unfinished at the bottom which is a trend I've been loving. The warm grey pairs with just about anything so it’s a very versatile piece and it wasn’t that expensive considering Topshop prices. My bag is another new purchase! Ever since going vegan I’ve heard about the brand Matt & Nat and I love the simplicity of their bags and have had my eye on their backpacks for a while so when I realized they were sold on ASOS I finally went ahead and got myself the black Dean backpack. The inside of the bag is made of recycled nylon and eco-friendly fashion is something you know I love supporting! Finally the shoes which I have featured before are my Stella McCartney for Adidas sneakers I bought second hand (though completely new) off of Vestiaire Collective. Hope you all enjoy your weekends and till my next post which will most definitely be sooner rather then later!







Comments

Popular Posts